The Oliver and Eggleston Funeral Establishment is a family owned business operated by Carl U. Eggleston. Carl has over fifty years of experience in the Funeral Service industry and is valued for offering superior service dedicated to helping those in need.
The Oliver Funeral Home is located at 300 Meade Street in Crewe, Virginia, was founded in 1912 by Henry H. Oliver and his wife Nannie. Their son, Mark H.Oliver, carried on the tradition until his death in 1981. After Mark's death,Thurman Oliver, continued the funeral business until his death in 1989. That year, Carl U. Eggleston took over the business and renamed it Oliver & Eggleston Funeral Home. March of 2009 Carl U. Eggleston brought what is now the Oliver Community Chapel dedicated it in memory of Henry H. Oliver, Nannie Oliver,Mark H. Oliver, and Thurman Oliver.
The Carl U. Eggleston Funeral Establishment is located at 914 South Main Street in Farmville, Virginia. At Oliver and Eggleston Funeral Establishment, we take great pride in what we do. Our purpose is to:
· Help families make well-planned preparations in their time of need
· Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one
· Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
· Offer personalized and affordable services and products
· Reach out to the greater community